Workshop for Functional Managers
This course is currently not scheduled at BFCSA. However, it may be available to be facilitated off-site at your work location if there is an assessed operational need. To make enquiries in relation to this, please contact CTU@dcj.nsw.gov.au
This course will assist functional managers to model ethical leadership behaviour and develop staff to assist in the prevention and management of misconduct within the workplace. Ethical Leadership provides a framework and tools to develop practical ethical reasoning skills.
The training will be delivered in a classroom setting and provide Functional Managers with skills to manage and prevent misconduct and to identify individual roles and responsibilities for dealing with misconduct.
At the conclusion of this course participants will be able to:
- Explore the role of leaders in an ethical workplace
- Use effective strategies to manage ethical issues in the workplace
- Recognise and manage factors leading to misconduct
- Explain the responsibilities for managing misconduct and unsatisfactory performance
- Demonstrate the use of informal feedback
- Demonstrate an understanding of the vision and values of CSNSW
3hrs - 8:30am -11:30am
Note: Please enrol in Effective Asset Management workshop for Functional Managers which will commence at 12:30pm-3:30pm on the same day.
Custodial Training Unit
Governance and Continuous Improvement
Professional Standards Branch